The Awakened Millionaire Academy is a personal development program based off of Joe Vitale’s book The Awakened Millionaire: A Manifesto for the Spiritual Wealth Movement.
The best way to explain it is to share what it did for me and then I’ll share what others are saying about it as well:
A Magical Turning Point in My Life
In April 2015, I quit my job of 15 years as a corporate restaurant manager, a job that left me spiritually drained and constantly tired.
I then started following my part time passion as a writer and entrepreneur full time. In other words, I was a blogger with a couple of small websites that were starting to pick up but weren’t about to replace my former income quickly.
But I’d had enough of the restaurant business so I just jumped hoping the net would appear.
A year went by and things were going OK but I needed a breakthrough moment. I needed things to pick up significantly so I would not have to go back to a job I never thoroughly enjoyed.
On April 22, 2016, I purchased ‘The Awakened Millionaire’ for $47.00 and gobbled up the course material as fast as it would let me.
I kept working on my fledgling blogs while allowing the information from the course to sink into my subconscious mind.
55 days later, June 16, 2016, I inked a deal to sell some of my work for $39,000. I had never done a single deal like this in my entire life. Needless to say, I was ecstatic.
I know $39,000 isn’t exactly ballin’ like Warren Buffett, but it was just what I needed to regain my momentum and keep my dream alive.
Now, let me make something perfectly clear, this course did not teach me how to make the website that I sold for $39,000.
What it did do however, was this:
- It unblocked some limiting beliefs that were holding me back at the time. It gave me the confidence I could move forward with such a project.
- When I was suffering from some serious self doubt, it affirmed that I was actually on the right track by following my heart and intuition.
- It made me believe I really could be a self sufficient entrepreneur and not ever have to work for “the man” again.
These things being said, I am grateful, so very grateful for this course, for Joe Vitale, and all the other mentors associated with it.
So that’s my experience with the program. To see more reviews, follow this link and scroll to the middle of the page.
What is an ‘Awakened Millionaire’?
Let’s explain by finishing this sentence:
“Money is the root of all _______”
If you filled the blank with the word “EVIL” without hesitation, you quickly revealed a deep seated belief you hold, or at least partially hold, about money.
Even if you consciously believe money is a good thing when handled properly, this old proverb is still lurking around in your subconscious mind.
Certainly there are many positive examples of wealthy people who are not thought of as evil – Oprah Winfrey comes to mind – but the notion of money as a root cause of nastiness persists in our culture, our associations, and our upbringing.
As you’re growing up, you begin forming thoughts, beliefs, and opinions about everything. These deeply embedded thought patterns remain with you for a lifetime… until you make a conscious decision to reprogram your subconscious.
So how did you get all that negative programming about money that perhaps you’re not even aware of?
Parents, Peers, and Culture
Think of all the conversations and vibrations you were exposed to as a child:
- When your parents argued, what did they often argue about? Money
- When you wanted something but couldn’t have it, what reason were you often given for not getting it? Money
- When the neighbors had more stuff and got to do more things than you, but you couldn’t quite understand why, what was the ultimate answer? Money
Money doesn’t grow on trees, now does it?
Don’t get me wrong here. I’m not trying to knock your parents or mine. I love my parents dearly, and they did an excellent job preparing me for life, but the God-awful truth is many of us grew up in households where there was a lot of anxiety about money.
Chances are, our parents inherited their anxiety about money from their parents, peers, and circumstances and so it goes on and on for generations.
At a certain age, the topic of money comes up with your friends and at least some of them have been absorbing all the same anxiety in their homes about money that you have in yours. In very subtle ways, you feed off each other about this notion of lack.
Maybe you and your friends got to talking about how you’re going to make lots of money when you grow up – which is awesome! But your determination arises from a core belief already formed in your mind that money is scarce: a few people have it but most people don’t.
Or maybe you were in a peer group that has “lofty ideals” about not letting money ever become such an overriding issue in life. Just be a good person, do good deeds in the world, and everything will fall into place, right?
I went through a phase like this myself. Unfortunately, the only good deed my landlord cared about was a check that didn’t bounce.
At any rate, unless you had a peer group that already had the right training about the proper use, creation, and management of money, you were still feeding each other the wrong notions, regardless of your good intentions.
Popular culture is rife with programming about the dark side of money and how it brings out the worst in people:
- Mr. Burns from The Simpsons: Rich, slimy, devious, and friendless
- Gordon Gekko from Wall Street: Billionaire who cares not about who he destroys for his own gain
- Jordan Belfort from The Wolf of Wall Street: portrayal of a real life pushy, scam artist, psychopath
- Superficial, self-absorbed, conspicuously rich people on “reality” TV shows like the The Kardashians and Real Housewives
The list is endless but you see what’s going on here.
Now, for every bad example of wealth, there are numerous good examples of wealth, but therein lies the rub: a spiritual CONFLICT.
You want to be the best person you can be and in alignment with your highest self.
You also need money to pay the bills, to not be stressed, and to enjoy life.
Meanwhile, the world you live in is sending you mixed messages about what kind of person has money in abundance.
This conflict coupled with an already embedded anxiety about the lack of money leads to a subconscious inner turmoil that blocks you from having enough to feel safe, secure, fulfilled, and free.
The whole purpose of ‘The Awakened Millionaire’ is to resolve this inner conflict so you can evolve spiritually and financially.
What’s Inside The Awakened Millionaire Academy?
- 15 Core Video Lessons presented by Dr. Joe Vitale
- Subliminal Activation Audios
- Hypnotic Intensive Audios guided by Dr. Steve G. Jones
- Instructions and exercises on how to get the maximum benefit from each audio and video module
Who is Joe Vitale?
If you ever watched the movie The Secret, or read the accompanying book, you already know Joe Vitale’s story of homelessness transformed into passion, purpose, and tremendous wealth.
Or perhaps you’ve seen him interviewed on Larry King Live or seen one of his articles in The New York Times.
He’s a bit of a polymath: self-help author, copywriter, life coach, speaker, musician, and marketing consultant to PBS, the Red Cross, and the Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital among other things.
And now he’s the author and producer of The Awakened Millionaire.
There’s also a mentorship series, presented by:
- Vishen Lakhiani, Founder of MindValley
- Randy Gage, Author and Motivational Speaker
- Mabel Katz, TV Show Host and Motivational Speaker
- Dee Wallace, Television and Movie Actress
- Loral Langemeier, Financial expert and CEO of Live Out Loud, Inc.
- And many more…
Pros and Cons of The Awakened Millionaire
By my tone and testimony, it’s pretty obvious that I’m a huge fan of the course but there are a few things that some would consider drawbacks:
- There are time locks on each lesson of the course: Once you finish a lesson, these next one is locked until 8:00 AM the next day. This frustrated me a bit because I wanted to keep moving forward. You just have to bear in mind that Dr. Joe wants you to take the time to focus and meditate on each lesson to get the maximum benefit from it.
- This is not a course on any specific method of wealth development. Rather it’s a life development course for unlocking your own answers according to your own talents, abilities, and circumstances.
- If you don’t have a spiritual mindset, you’re simply not going to resonate with the course.
The PROS are:
- Each video lesson is 10 minutes on average so they don’t take up a significant swath of your day. Just do it, enjoy it, and then get on with your life while your subconscious mind takes care of the rest.
- You can listen to the audios passively while you relax; no need to rearrange your busy schedule.
- There’s something for every learning style: stories, insights, principles, and practical steps.
Just open your mind to the process and you will experience and paradigm shift to:
- Turn your passion into wealth
- Transform money into a spiritual tool
- Create a soulful mission that changes the world
It’s costs $47.00 and if you feel it doesn’t uphold its promise, you’ve got 60 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
As for me, I couldn’t be more pleased with the benefits I’ve reaped from The Awakened Millionaire Academy.
So I kindly suggest you just take a look and see if it might be of a similar or greater benefit to you…