The following is a review of Manifestation Miracle, a popular online personal development course designed to “tune your destiny and create the life of your dreams.”
We say this self help guide is “popular” not because it’s on any best seller publication lists but because:
- It has 97,767 followers and 99,195 likes on Facebook: pretty good social proof that this product is pleasing to someone.
- It gets talked about frequently on other social media platforms like Twitter and YouTube, more so than a lot of other personal development programs.
- In the marketplace since 2013, it is still the #1 seller in the motivational/transformational category on ClickBank as of 2017. (ClickBank is a “top-100” internet retailer of digital products.)
Note: This article contains affiliate links which means if you decide to buy the product mentioned, I do get a small commission for your purchase, for which I am most grateful.
Try before you buy: FREE ways to sample Manifestation Miracle
OK, wonderful, so Manifestation Miracle has been creating quite a stir online in the self-improvement market over the last couple of years . The real question is whether or not it can provide any real value to you.
Well that’s the whole point of this article. Having purchased and consumed the content of this course myself, I’ll simply tell you what I think and then you can decide if it’s something good for you….
What is Destiny Tuning?
The core concept behind Manifestation Miracle is something called “Destiny Tuning”, a.k.a. the missing ingredient to the Law of Attraction or the “secret behind The Secret.”
As you may know, The Secret was a movie and subsequent book produced by Rhonda Byrne over a decade ago featuring personal development illuminati like Lisa Nichols, Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale and several others.
It gained a lot of popularity when these people were interviewed on the Oprah Winfrey Show and Oprah more or less endorsed the principles taught in the book.
Well, the years roll by and thousands of people try The Secret and while many swear by it, others try it and become disillusioned when they cannot get it to work.
If you are one of those people who tried The Secret but you were disappointed by its effectiveness in your own life, well, that’s where ‘Destiny Tuning’ comes in.
You see, the Law of Attraction is more than just wishing, hoping, and positive thinking.
Optimism is a very useful tool but there’s more to life than just making lemonade out of lemons. What if you don’t like lemonade? And even if you do, you probably don’t want to drink it all the time!
To get what you want out of life, you’ve got to be true to you, and when you think about it, this is not always easy to do.
From a very early age, we’re taught by well meaning but misguided people what we ought to do. We’re constantly inundated by advice from our parents, our peers, our teachers, and our culture.
This advice we get from everyone is well intended but how many of these people are getting what they want from life and how do they really know what’s best for you?
This is the problem Manifestation Miracle and the concept of Destiny Tuning attempts to address.
Description of the Manifestation Miracle Course
To be perfectly blunt, the first time I was exposed to Manifestation Miracle, I was not enthusiastic about it at all. I thought the marketing for it was kind of ‘smarmy’.
But maybe I just wasn’t ready for it at the time.
That was in 2014. Then last year, 2016, an urge made me take a second look at it and this time it somehow drew me in and I decided to buy it.
At worst, I figured I could just confirm my suspicions about the product and then I could take the sellers up on their 60 day money back guarantee. (I’ve returned other products retailed on ClickBank before and they’re always quick to refund my money with no questions asked. In other words, I give their customer service a thumbs up!)
So here’s what you get with the course:
- A 162 page eBook on ‘Manifesting the Life of Your Dreams’. Authorship is credited to Life Coach Heather Matthews. More on her in a moment.
- A work book to personalize the program to your needs and track your progress.
- Every chapter is accompanied by video recaps done by internet entrepreneur and self made millionaire Mark Ling along with Clinical Hypnotherapist Brooke Ryan.
- The entire book is also put into Audio MP3 format so you can listen on the go.
- Several positive affirmation audio tracks and bonus eBooks.
To my surprise, when I dove into the material, it felt like exactly what I needed at the time. I was unexpectedly blown away by it
I started reading the eBook for around 7:30 one evening and the next thing I know it’s 11:00 PM. I had been totally engrossed. This was the first time that I read an “eBook” that completely drew me in. Here’s why…
- Heather Matthews, ‘author’ of the program, writes like every page is written for YOU. It’s like she knows exactly where you’ve been, what you’re going through at the moment, and exactly what you need at the time.
- Rather than telling you something, she gently guides it out of you like it’s always been inside of you…and that’s what makes all the difference.
Here’s what others are saying about Manifestation Miracle:
Pros of Manifestation Miracle
More of what appeals to me about this course:
- It’s very well done and very well put together. As someone who has reviewed a number of online courses, I can tell you that a lot of these courses are just slapped together with a lot of misspellings and lack of attention to detail which is so disrespectful to you, the consumer. This is not the case with Manifestation Miracle. You can tell a lot of care went into it.
- It emphasizes that happiness comes before money and not the other way around. That’s the paradox of success that so many people do not get. Be happy first, and then you will start getting more of what you want out of life, including money.
- It draws on the practical advice of real life successful people rather than pulling things out of thin air.
One Huge Potential Negative About Manifestation Miracle
Okay, I’m about to tell you something that may really turn you off about this course but in interest of giving you an honest review, I have to tell it:
Heather Mathews, the primary personality behind this course, is a fictional character. At least if she is a real person, she is very reclusive which doesn’t add up considering the bubbly personality portrayed in the course.
I cannot find any information about her on any major social network and I can’t Google a single image of ‘Heather Mathews, author of Manifestation Miracle’.
The Real People of Manifestation Miracle
The real impetus behind this course is Mark Ling along with his associates at Unica Publications, an information product enterprise based in New Zealand whose mission is:
‘To help make people’s lives better by providing world class free and paid information, motivation, software and support in the areas of health, wealth, relationships, and mind set.’
If you Google Mark Ling, you will find a bonafide success story: someone who’s applied the principles in this course and achieved the life of his dreams. Also, inside the course, he opens up and tells you an awful lot about himself with an authentic, sincere delivery.
So why doesn’t he just claim authorship and become the ‘face’ of Manifestation Miracle? Well, I could not tell you for sure but he has employed a tactic that has used by marketers and cultural influencers for centuries which is this:
You have to meet people where they are by engaging them with a character their world view can accept. For example:
- Many authors use pen names that project a certain image.
- Likewise with many actors and their stage names.
- Walk down the aisles of the grocery store and you’ll see the trusted names of dozens of fake people like Betty Crocker or Uncle Ben.
So perhaps the idea behind creating the fictional character ‘Heather Mathews’ is that she’s more approachable and believable than a regular guy who’s done the real deal.
Does the end justify the means? You be the judge.
Can this Course Help You ‘Tune Your Destiny’ and Reach Your Goals?
The fictionality of the name ‘Heather Mathews’ is the only real drawback I can find to this course. If that turns you off, I completely understand.
For me, the message was far more important than the messenger.
What this course did for me is:
- It got me out of a deep funk when I was in a deep funk.
- It confirmed that I was on the right course when I was having doubt.
- It helped me define my Life Purpose in a way that I never had before.
- It got me to believing in my dreams again.
- It inspired me with new ideas to keep my momentum going.
With that being said, I’ll be the first to tell you that there is no such thing as one single book or one single course that will completely turn your life around.
Personal development is a life-long habit and most of the successful people I come across tell me to keep learning from many people, many books, and many courses.
So I think the best question for you to be asking yourself right now is, “Is Manifestation Miracle the right thing for me right now?”
If you fall into one of these three categories, I think it’s something worthwhile to investigate further:
- You’re stuck in a job you hate and you’re not sure how to move on to something better.
- You’ve never felt any deep fulfillment or purpose in your life.
- You can’t remember the last time you were truly joyful and optimistic about the future.
If you’re kind of satisfied and don’t have a deep, burning desire for change right now, I wouldn’t recommend this course.
So I’ve said about all I can say. If you’re really interested in knowing more, click here for the full video presentation.
You can also take advantage of the several free resources offered by the course:
Try before you buy: FREE ways to sample Manifestation Miracle
This course gets reviewed a lot on YouTube. Here is one example by Tyler who seems pretty sincere: